Other Funding Sources
|Club Finance Council
Other funding sources
Other funding sources for registered student organizations at UC Davis
1. Club Finance Council Grants or CFC Grants:This program will fund the programs or events of any UNDERGRADUATE student organization. This program is administered by the Center for Student Involvement which is located on the 4th floor of the Memorial Union in Room 457. Examples of programs/event funded by CFC previously include:* Leadership Conferences
2. Student Organization Support Fund or SOS:This program will fund programs or events of any Student Organization including both undergraduate and graduate student organizations. The primary focus of this fund is to support programs whose main purpose is aligned with the goals of the SRRC (Student Recruitment and Retention Center). The goals of the SRRC are the Recruitment of new students and the Retention of current UC Davis students.
Funding Amount/Range: $3000.00 Available Each Quarter for All groups
3. Cross Cultural Center Funds or CCC:
The Cross Cultural Center provides funds for cultural programs as well as student leadership and development opportunities. Students, student organizations, faculty members, academic departments and campus units may request funds. The following are the kinds of activities that are funded:
* Curriculum enrichment
Funding Amount/Range: $1 – $??? (Limited by available budget)
4. Associated Students of University of California Davis or ASUCD:
ASUCD provides funds for a wide variety of programs and services at UC Davis. Student Organizations can co-sponsor or partner with a program or unit of ASUCD to produce or hold programs on campus. Since ASUCD provides funds for clubs through Club Finance Council, it will only co-sponsor events that take place on campus where an ASUCD unit has heavy involvement in planning as well as sharing of funds. Programs/Units in ASUCD which partner with student organizations include:
Funding Amount/Range: $1 – $500.00 (Based on budget and program)
5. Student Initiated Outreach Funds or SIO:
The Student Initiated Outreach Program works with student organization/unit on student organized outreach projects and events. SIO Program provides many services to student organization and department, such as funding and event planning. The Student Initiated Outreach Grant is available from the state budget allocation. The purpose of the grants are to fund events that outreach to 9th through 12th grader with the goal of having those students enroll in an institution of higher education, generally, and UC specifically.
Funding Amount/Range: Variable
6. University Dining Services Concessions & Mondavi Concessions:
Student organizations are asked to work at the concession stands/service areas at various locations on campus including the Mondavi Center. This opportunity is extremely competitive and organizations are asked to worked directly with the coordinator of the program as this is on a first come firs served basis.
Funding Amount/Range: $25 – $400 per session for each club
7. Student Assistants to the Chancellor Funds:
The Student Assistants to the Chancellor advise administrators on student issues and concerns, facilitating communication and understanding between undergraduate, graduate and professional students, and interacting with student organizations and assisting students with problems and concerns. They organize dialogues between students, staff, faculty, administrators and outside community members, provide support, financial and otherwise to various campus departments and organizations, and serve as a liaison between students and administrators. Joint events are preferred for funding.
Funding Amount/Range: $200