Does your registered student organization want to actively promote a safe, hate-free and welcoming campus for all?
Then apply to the Beyond Tolerance program for event support that includes, but not, limited to :
- Space /Venue Rentals
- Equipment Rentals
- On Campus Conferences
- Cultural Shows
- Art Exhibits
- Spoken Work Events
Beyond Tolerance, sponsored by the Center for Student Involvement (CSI) in partnership with the Office of Campus Community Relations, offers a premier learning and leadership opportunity. Beyond Tolerance is part of the Hate-Free Campus Initiative, created to confront and stop acts of hate, foster a greater awareness of and appreciation for diversity, promote civility and respect in our human interactions and build a more inclusive campus community.
Beyond Tolerance is able to provide monetary support up to $200.00 for programs and events that meet the criteria of the program.
For more information contact CSI Program Coordinator Lori Fuller, firstname.lastname@example.org, 530-752-9579.
Past Beyond Tolerance Programs
- Nameless Magazine: Expression Redefined
- Non-Monosexual Alliance: Beyond The Binary
- Lambda Theta Nu : Women of Color Poetry Night
- Roosevelt Institute Campus Network: Body Image Spoken Part I and II
- Black Student Union: My Culture Is Not A Comedy
- Youth Empowerment Program: Youth Art and Poetry Program