APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW!
CSI Grants Student Manager
442 Memorial Union
Connect with us on Instagram: @ucdaviscfc
2) Submit Beyond Tolerance Application at least 30 days before the event takes place.
3) Meet with the CSI Grants Team to review the application. You will go through your grant application, making sure you have completed everything on the 2022-2023 Beyond Tolerance Eligibility Checklist.
Reminder: It is the responsibility of the APPLICANT to turn in a completed and accurate grant. The 2022-2023 Beyond Tolerance Eligibility Checklist is a tool to help you be successful, but any errors that result in a loss of funding are the responsibility of the applicant.
4) If the application is approved, the Finance Agreement will be emailed and then must returned with signatures from all 3 officers with one week.
5) Have the event. Be sure to keep any receipts for items purchased using Beyond Tolerance funds.
6) Submit the Expenditure Report no more than two weeks after the event. Any unused funds will be transferred back to CSI.
- The organization must be registered and in good standing with the Center for Student Involvement.
- The program must support the mission of Center for Student Involvement which retains the right to award co-sponsorships at its discretion.
- The program must further the Hate-Free Campus Initiative.
- All Registered Student Organizations that apply must have an active Agency Account.
- The application must be submitted no less than thirty days in advance of the event date by one of the listed officers for the organization.
- Events must be free of charge and open to the entire campus community.
- Events must take place on the UC Davis campus.
- Please note that fundraising and donation collections are not allowed at any CSI co-sponsored event.
- All student organizations must adhere to all building capacity regulations.
- Center for Student Involvement and the Office of Campus Community Relations must be acknowledged in all publicity material including flyers, Facebook, Twitter, etc.