You will need to check if their agency account is activated in DaFis.
Log in and enter 2 in the query jump in the upper right of the page and select enter.
- Enter the following information:
- Enter Account # in Account(s) field
- July 2013 to Current Current in Month Range Fields.
- Once information is input select “process query”.
- If the date on the right is not 30-June-2014 the account is not active.
- If there is more than $35 the money can be withdrawn and we will notify business office to activate their account. Let one of the staff know the account should be activated.
- If there is not $35 ask if they have paid agency account fee.
- If they have not search email for their group and forward registration approval email which details how they can pay the fee.
- Inform the group that it may take 7-10 days to activate their account once payment has been made.