How to Change Primary Leaders on AggieLife
NOTE: Student organization registration will reopen on December 14, 2019 and close on February 2, 2020. Currently Registered Student Organizations can still submit primary leader change forms!
Did your student org recently change primary leaders? If this change is occurring outside of the normal re-registration period, please follow the process below.
1. Confirm new primary leaders are on the student organization's roster.
Current/outgoing student org Primary Leaders(Primary Leader, Secondary Leader, OR Financial Officer) ensures new primary leaders are members of the student organization's Roster and/or adds new primary leaders to the student organization's Roster.
2. Submit a Primary Leader Change Request Form.
Current/outgoing student org Primary Leaders(Primary Leader, Secondary Leader, OR Financial Officer) submits the Primary Leader Change Request Form.
3. New Primary Leaders complete requirements as necessary.
- All three primary leaders are responsible for reviewing and accepting the Terms & Conditions .
- If Authorized Reservers are changed, they must complete Authorized Reservers Training.
4. CSI reviews and cross-references form and requirements.
When the Primary Leader Change Request Form is submitted, CSI staff will cross-reference primary leaders with completed Terms and Conditions, and/or Authorized Reservers Training.
- Access your submissions page to resume any partial submissions or view the status of completed ones. To locate this list, click on your initial or photo in the top right of the screen and select Submissions. This defaults to your list of form submissions.
- You can edit and re-submit denied forms by clicking the view icon (the "eye").
5. CSI approves the form and makes changes to your organization roster.
When the Primary Leader Change Request Form is approved, CSI staff will make the appropriate changes in the student org's roster.
If your student organization is going to transition board members, consider requesting a Transition Workshop to learn how!
If your student organization has already transitioned, is your process efficient? Learn new ways to transition smoothly. CSI staff will assist your transition process and answer all your questions.