How to Change Primary Leaders on AggieLife
NOTE: Student organization registration opened on May 1st. If you have not registered for 2020-2021 follow the steps here.
If you are not sure if you are registered follow these steps:
- Log into AggieLife
- Select Manage under the grid box in upper right corner.
- Select your student organization under my memberships.
- If there is a blue box that directs you to Re-Register this Organization you are not registered. Follow the directions here.
If you have already been approved for 2020-2021 and need to make changes follow the process below.
1. Confirm new primary leaders are on the student organization's roster.
Current/outgoing student org Primary Leaders(Primary Leader, Secondary Leader, OR Financial Officer) ensures new primary leaders are members of the student organization's Roster and/or adds new primary leaders to the student organization's Roster.
2. Submit a Primary Leader Change Request Form.
Current/outgoing student org Primary Leaders(Primary Leader, Secondary Leader, OR Financial Officer) submits the Primary Leader Change Request Form.
3. New Primary Leaders complete requirements as necessary.
- All three primary leaders are responsible for reviewing and accepting the Terms & Conditions .
- If Authorized Reservers are changed, they must complete Authorized Reservers Training.
4. CSI reviews and cross-references form and requirements.
When the Primary Leader Change Request Form is submitted, CSI staff will cross-reference primary leaders with completed Terms and Conditions, and/or Authorized Reservers Training.
- Access your submissions page to resume any partial submissions or view the status of completed ones. To locate this list, click on your initial or photo in the top right of the screen and select Submissions. This defaults to your list of form submissions.
- You can edit and re-submit denied forms by clicking the view icon (the "eye").
5. CSI approves the form and makes changes to your organization roster.
When the Primary Leader Change Request Form is approved, CSI staff will make the appropriate changes in the student org's roster.
If your student organization is going to transition board members, consider requesting a Transition Workshop to learn how!
If your student organization has already transitioned, is your process efficient? Learn new ways to transition smoothly. CSI staff will assist your transition process and answer all your questions.