The Office of the Chancellor is the department responsible for the ticket sales policy.
Source Document: PPM 270-45 Ticket Sales
The UC Davis Ticket Office is the department responsible for ticketed events on campus with the exception of events at the Mondavi Center.
The UC Davis Ticket Office is located at the ticketing windows on the north side of Aggie Stadium.
The Ticket Office can be reached at (530) 752-AGS1 (2471). Parking for ticket purchases is available in the small lot adjacent to the main entrance to Aggie Stadium.
All organizations and units sponsoring events of University property that are open to the public and charge admission or request donations for admission are required to arrange and report ticket sales and receipts through the UC Davis Ticket Office or the Mondavi Center Ticket Office.
Events sponsored by the UC Davis Department of Theater and Dance or UC Davis Department of Music, at any University venue, and all events occurring in the Mondavi Center for the Performing Arts will be ticketed through the Mondavi Center Ticket Office.
UC Davis Ticket Office (UCDTO) Policies
- UCDTO will conduct business only with the student listed on the Request to Use Campus Facilities and the Application to Raise Funds completed for each event.
- All events require an event set up meeting with the Ticket Office manager to plan for event ticketing and to have the Request to Use Campus Facilities signed. Please call the UCDTO to set up this meeting.
- Required event information to be provided to the UCDTO includes name of organization, contact information for student contact, name of event, type of event, date, time, place, established admission prices and special requirements.
- UCDTO will provide an estimate for services at the event set up meeting.
- UCDTO offers free cash box service to registered student organizations and sport clubs for events that do not require tickets (e.g., bake sales, plant sales, consignment ticket sales, and other MU table sales). This service includes a cash box and provides a change fund for the duration of the fundraising event. To reserve cash box contact the UCDTO at least two working days prior to your event. There are a limited number of cash boxes that may be checked out from UCDTO for any given period. The UCDTO will provide any additional policies to each group at the event set up meeting.