REMO FOR ORGANIZATIONS
Reservations and Digital Communication Specialist
The Center for Student Involvement is providing student organizations with a virtual engagement tool, Remo, to aid RSOs as they prepare to host large online events throughout the Winter and Spring quarters. If RSOs are able to meet in person in spring we believe it will be easier to pivot planning to an in-person event rather than pivot an in-person event to an online event.
Our goal is to provide FREE access to RSOs to continue to host events virtually on the Remo platform. These events can include but are not limited to large scale events, banquets, and internal meetings.
Steps to Use remo platform
1. Complete the Remo Application
- Applications must be submitted at least three weeks before your event(s)
2. Center for Student Involvement Approval
3. General Event Submission for your organization.
4. All identified event chairs must complete the Remo Agreement Form
- Organizations can have up to three event chairs for event(s)
5. Meet with the Center for Student Involvement’s Reservation Team.
- This initial meeting will help our team better understand what you’d like to see at your event and how we can help
6. Final Follow-Up Meeting with Reservation Team.
- Our final meeting will ensure you are happy with your event and the way our team has set up your event layout. We’ll change small details and ensure you’re good to go for your big day.