- Meeting Requests for the following quarter may be reserved the last day of instruction of the current quarter. Fall Quarter requests are accepted the first day of Fall Quarter.
- Reservation requests for MTGs must be made at least two weekdays in advance to ensure enough time for the approval process.
1. To reserve a room, go to the CES website and click on RESERVE in the top banner.
2. Click on Make a Reservation and choose the appropriate account and organization profile which you are planning to make a reservation for. Then, choose an insurance option for your event. (Most RSOs fall under the University Insurance Policy.)
3. Once completed, you will be presented with a page that details the building/room, date, attendance, and client/event times. Fill out the requested information to proceed.
- Client Access Time: The time that the RSO (client) is allowed in the facility for their own setup and cleanup.
- Event Time: The actual time of the event when guests are expected to be in the facility.
- If you’re planning multiple events for the quarter, you can easily duplicate an event by checking the boxes on the bottom and clicking Add Another Facility Use. A second listing will appear with a copy of the information you have indicated to duplicate. Simply change any information desired for your next meeting.
4. After you’ve decided when, where, and how many meetings you’re going to reserve, you can proceed to fill out all additional details regarding your reservation. This will let us know a little more about what’s going on at your events, what exceptions you might need and how we might contact you if needed. If anything has been improperly filled out, you’ll be given an alert letting you know what the issue in your submission is and how it may be fixed to proceed.
5. After you’ve filled everything out and hit that submission button, you are finished with your Meeting request! Once it’s been processed, you’ll be sent an email with a confirmation for your event.
Student organizations are allocated four hours of Meetings reservations per week in general assignment classroom spaces or ARC/MU/SCC meeting rooms. Beyond this allotment, the following reservation fees apply.
- Classroom Spaces: A $32 reservation per room per day will be charged to ALL users for events.
- Paid/Billable Spaces: If you’re having a MTG in a paid space such as the ARC, Memorial Union, or the SSC, then there will be a $32 reservation fee. These spaces will also incur potential facility fees.
- The green box highlights the fees pertaining to the alteration of a reservation.