Applications for getting lockers for the 2019-2020 school year are now open! You can find the application on AggieLife by searching for 2019-2020 Locker Request Form on the forms section.
There are 24 medium (36″ x 18″) and 12 large lockers (75″ x 36”) in Lower Freeborn awarded on a first-come, first-served basis beginning the first business day in June for one academic year. To be eligible, a group must be registered for the upcoming year and complete a Locker
- AVAILABLE LOCKERS: All lockers are located in Lower Freeborn. Lockers are available to registered student organizations only. There are 10 wardrobe lockers and 24 regular lockers. Only one locker per group will be given.
- RESERVATION: Reservations for lockers are made through the Center for Student Involvement on a first-come, first serve basis throughout the year, beginning June 3, 2019. However, in order to apply, you must be a registered student organization for 2019-2020.
- LOCKER CONTENT: Lockers are used for student organization storage only. Lockers are not to be used for personal use. Failure to adhere to this rule will result in a loss of locker privileges for the remainder to the school year.
- DEADLINE: The organization is responsible for removal of locker contents by May 22, 2020. If not removed, contents will be removed and discarded by the Center for Student Involvement, and your organization will lose locker privileges for the following academic year.
- RESPONSIBILITY: A hold will be placed and $25 will be charged to the student organization responsible for any lock or key that is lost, damaged, or not returned. The Center for Student Involvement will not be responsible for theft or damage of lockers or locker contents.
- OFFICER TRANSITION: As the person filling out/signing this contract, you are responsible for ensuring the new officer filling in for your position is aware of the locker information. If this information is NOT passed down, the RSO is still responsible for the locker.
- ELIGIBILITY: Organizations must be registered for the 2019-2020 school year prior to getting approved for a locker. If an organization is not registered, the application will be denied and the organization will have to reapply.
- FREEBORN HALL: Freeborn Hall is slated to be demolished sometime in the near future. Lockers may go offline before the May 22, 2020 deadline to clear out locker contents.