The Pepsi Product Funding program is CLOSED for the remainder of the 2017-2018 academic year.
Check back in fall 2018 for updates.
Each quarter, $1,000 in Pepsi products are available for Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) through application to and approval by the Center for Student Involvement. Applications must be complete and submitted three weeks prior to the event to be considered. Submission does not guarantee funding.
In order for your RSO’s event to be considered for Pepsi funding, it must meet the following criteria:
- Events must be held on campus.
- The event must have a documented reservation with approval in process.
- Events must be campus-wide and open to all students. (No general meetings will be eligible for free Pepsi products.)
- The event must be free with a primary target audience of UC Davis students. Faculty, staff and departmental events are not eligible.
- Allocated beverages may NOT be sold or used to generate profit in any way, including use as a raffle prize.
- RSO must be in good standing with CSI.
RSOs may request up to $150 per academic year in Pepsi product funding.
Plan ahead and apply early, as funding is available on a first come, first served basis. Available products and their cost are listed on the application. A guideline to determine an appropriate amount of product for an event is four (4) cases per 100 students. If an RSO has requested too much product for the event type and facility capacity, Center for Student Involvement has the right to alter the amount of product to be funded.
Funds not used in a quarter will roll over to the next quarter, with the exception of Spring Quarter which will not roll over to Fall of the next academic year.
Available Pepsi Products
- Diet Pepsi
- Mountain Dew
- Dr. Pepper
- Mug Root Beer
- Sierra Mist
- Lipton Pure Leaf Brewed Iced Tea
- Sweet with Lemon
- Unsweetened Black
- Unsweetened Green Tea