Authorized Reservers are required to complete an annual training in order to gain access the Conference and Event Services reservation system and request space to plan meetings and events on campus. The Authorized Reservers Training is designed to educate Authorized Reservers on the often complicated reservation process.Authorized Reservers Training
2018-2019 Reservations Timeline
- Once registered with an active agency account for the 2018-2019 school year, your RSO is free to begin making Special Event reservation requests for Fall Quarter.
- It takes up to 10 business days for agency accounts to be activated after the payment is made. You will receive an email from CSI when your account is activated.
- Updating your Authorized Reservers after completing registration can take 2-5 business days.
- Special Event reservations will be accepted if the RSO can provide picture proof of the Agency Account activation deposit.
- Special Events in Winter and Spring Quarters for the 2018-2019 school year can be made starting the beginning of fall quarter, September 24, 2018.
- Meeting reservations for Fall Quarter can be requested through CES starting the beginning of fall quarter, September 24, 2018.
- Bird’s Eye View of the Reservation Process
- Who Can Reserve Space
- When to Start Reserving Space
- How to Reserve Space
- MTG vs. SPE
- Duplicating Reservations
- Overview of the Approval Process
- A Breakdown of Reservation Fees for Meeting Reservations in:
- Classroom Spaces
- Paid Spaces
- Basic ‘Getting Started’ Information
- Overview of the Approval Process
- Center for Student Involvement
- Reservation Coordinators and Facility Managers
- AggieLife Event Form
- Service Units
- A Breakdown of Reservation Fees for Special Events
- You can make adjustments to the reservation’s time, room location, date, or account number. Please note that some alterations result in cancellations and/or coordination fees. Click here to access the Altering Reservations Form.
- Click here to learn more about event cancellation information.
- Click here to check out the Breakdown of Reservation Fees.
- Click here to check out Rental Rates for Facilities.
- An Agency Account is required to reserve campus facilities. Click here to learn about Agency Account Policies, including how to make a deposit.
- Received an email regarding insufficient funds? Check out the slides below to find out what to do next!
The Authorized Reservers Newsletter is distributed to Authorized Reservers monthly. It includes policy update and reminders, strategies for reservation requests and event planning on campus, and more.
- June 2018: Farewells and New Beginnings!
- May 2018: Re-registration, Fallin’ into reservations, Agency Account updates, and What’s up with AggieLife?
- April 2018: A message from Transportation, Classroom Maintenance, and Opportunities with CSI!
- March 2018: Tracking Event Participation and remember to check in on those AggieLife Submissions!
- February 2018: Spring Quarter Meetings, Davis Outstanding Student Awards, Student Org Event Highlights!
- January 2018: Change in Reservation Fees, checking out AggieLife, and Reserving Classrooms!
- December 2017: Holiday News and Other Delights!
- November 2017: AggieLife, a chance to win money, and Winter Quarter Meetings,!
- October 2017: Time, Food, FMQ, and Much More!
- September 2017: Authorized Reserver Training, Fall Quarter Meetings, and More!
- June 2017: Renew your org, summer event information, and preparing for the next school year.
Check out the newsletter archive for historical information related to reservations and events.
If you did not find the answer to your question, please email CSI at CSIReservation@gmail.com or call the Reservations Hotline at (530) 754-0438.