Changing Your Leaders
Keep your organization information up to date once your group is registered.
If you are updating leadership with new officers, follow the process below:
22-23 Authorized Reserver Change Form
1. Confirm new leaders are on the student organization's roster.
Current/outgoing student organization leaders (Primary Leader, Secondary Leader, OR Financial Officer) ensures new leaders are members of the student organization’s Roster and/or add new new leaders to the student organization’s roster.
2. Update Leaders in AggieLife
A member of the group with officer status should update leaders within the groups AggieLife page.
- Log into Aggielife
- Select the group you want to update under My Groups.
- Under the settings in the left column select Officers tab.
- Once in the officer section select Update Officers in the upper right corner.
- This will bring you to the registration form. You will need to identify all three leaders and update any information that has changed. If you have an agency account be sure to update authorized reservers.
- Once the form has been submitted a notification will be sent to three leaders to complete the terms and conditions.
Only new leaders will be requested to complete terms and conditions. Existing leaders will not need to complete terms and conditions.
3. New Leaders complete requirements as necessary.
- All three designated leaders are responsible for reviewing and accepting the Terms & Conditions. An email notification will be sent to each leader once the registration has been submitted.
4. CSI reviews and cross-references form and requirements.
When the Primary Leader Change Request Form is submitted, CSI staff will cross-reference primary leaders with completed Terms and Conditions, and/or Authorized Reservers Training.
- Access your submissions to resume any partial submissions or view the status of completed ones. To locate this list, click on the home button select My Surveys/Forms under My Submissions.
- Select edit on the right side to make changes or to complete forms. Be sure to select submit or re-submit when changes have been completed.
If your student organization is going to transition board members, consider requesting a Transition Workshop. Already Transitioned? Learn new ways to transition smoothly with increased efficiency.