Changing Your Primary Leaders
Keep your organization information up to date once your group is registered. Check to see if the registration period is open and your group has submitted a registration.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
1. Confirm new primary leaders are on the student organization's roster.
Current/outgoing student org Primary Leaders(Primary Leader, Secondary Leader, OR Financial Officer) ensures new primary leaders are members of the student organization’s Roster and/or add new primary leaders to the student organization’s Roster.
2. Submit a Primary Leader Change Request Form.
One of the leaders should update officers within the groups AggieLife page.
Only new leaders will be requested to complete terms and conditions.
Current/outgoing student org Primary Leaders(Primary Leader, Secondary Leader, OR Financial Officer) submits the Primary Leader Change Form.
3. New Primary Leaders complete requirements as necessary.
4. CSI reviews and cross-references form and requirements.
When the Primary Leader Change Request Form is submitted, CSI staff will cross-reference primary leaders with completed Terms and Conditions, and/or Authorized Reservers Training.
- Access your submissions page to resume any partial submissions or view the status of completed ones. To locate this list, click on your initial or photo in the top right of the screen and select Submissions. This defaults to your list of form submissions.
- You can edit and re-submit denied forms by clicking the view icon (the “eye”).
If your student organization is going to transition board members, consider requesting a Transition Workshop. Already Transitioned? Learn new ways to transition smoothly with increased efficiency.