Changing Your Leaders
Keep your organization information up to date once your group is registered.
If you are updating leadership with new officers, follow the process below:
22-23 Authorized Reserver Change Form
1. Confirm new leaders are on the student organization's roster.
Current/outgoing student organization leaders (Primary Leader, Secondary Leader, OR Financial Officer) ensures new leaders are members of the student organization’s Roster and/or add new new leaders to the student organization’s roster.
2. Update Leaders in AggieLife
A member of the group with officer status should update leaders within the groups AggieLife page.
- Log into Aggielife
- Complete leader update form and provide the names and
3. New Leaders complete requirements as necessary.
- All three designated leaders are responsible for reviewing and accepting the Terms & Conditions. An email notification will be sent to each leader once the registration has been submitted.
4. CSI reviews and cross-references form and requirements.
When the Primary Leader Change Request Form is submitted, CSI staff will cross-reference primary leaders with completed Terms and Conditions, and/or Authorized Reservers Training.
- Access your submissions to resume any partial submissions or view the status of completed ones. To locate this list, click on the home button select My Surveys/Forms under My Submissions.
- Select edit on the right side to make changes or to complete forms. Be sure to select submit or re-submit when changes have been completed.
If your student organization is going to transition board members, consider requesting a Transition Workshop. Already Transitioned? Learn new ways to transition smoothly with increased efficiency.