The safety of youth participants and student organizers in activities hosted on the UC Davis campus is the highest priority of the University of California. To provide a safe, educational and enjoyable activity, the following should be completed by any student organization hosting an activity for minors. These standards are designed to protect youth participants, your members and your organization.
Groups hosting any activity with non-UC Davis student participants under 18 years of age must complete University youth protection requirements including:
- Thorough review of the UC Davis Standards for Youth Protection
- Training of all student organization members participating in the event. This includes completion of online training that will be identified through the reservation approval process.
- Collection of RSO Emergency Information Form from each participant
- Collection of RSO Photo Consent Form from each participant
- Collection of Voluntary and Elective Non-athletic Activity Waiver for Regents and RSO from each participant
Note: many of the forms above require a parent or guardian signature. For that reason, it is critical that you work with student participants under 18 years of age in advance to secure the signature prior to coming to campus.