How to Apply for an EIN/Tax ID#

posted in: Uncategorized | 0

A member of the RSO will need to keep personal information on file. This personal information can be changed at the RSO’s convenience. Instructions 1.  Visit the IRS webpage to Apply for an Employer Identification Number (EIN) Online. 2.  Read … Read More

Selling Food on Campus

posted in: Uncategorized | 0

Student organizations are limited to selling baked goods only on campus, with advance fundraising approval from CSI. Food sales/giveaways other than bake sales may be approved only at Picnic Day and Culture Days. This excludes sale or giveaway of all … Read More

1 2